Environmental Studies Minor (COSM)
Students who complete a minor in Environmental Studies will be able to:
- Analyze, explain, and evaluate environmental issues from both scientific/technical and social/political/economic perspectives.
- Integrate and synthesize knowledge from multiple disciplines.
- Explain and apply the methodologies and approaches that different disciplines bring to bear on complex problems.
- Work productively and effectively with students from other disciplines and with other points of view.
- Confront and grapple with real issues of contemporary significance.
- Gain employment or pursue further study that emphasizes interdisciplinary knowledge and skills.
Minor advisor: James Keese
This minor is a joint program with the College of Science and Math.